- 1 How much is an EZ Pass Illinois?
- 2 Where can I buy an Ezpass in Illinois?
- 3 Is Ipass the same as EZ Pass?
- 4 Can you get an EZ Pass at Walmart?
- 5 Can I drive through Illinois tolls and pay later?
- 6 How do I purchase an Ipass transponder?
- 7 Can you pay tolls with a debit card Illinois?
- 8 Does EZ Pass get discount in Illinois?
- 9 Do you have to pay tolls in Illinois right now?
- 10 What states accept Illinois I-PASS?
- 11 Does EZ tag work in Illinois?
- 12 What happens if you go through Ipass without transponder?
- 13 How do I get an EZ Pass online?
- 14 Where do you get an EZ Pass?
How much is an EZ Pass Illinois?
Transponder prices vary by toll agency. Illinois’s I-Pass system costs $30 to obtain, a $10 refundable deposit and $20 prepaid tolls. The minimum balance is $20, and the account auto-replenishes 10% of the average monthly usage or a minimum of $10. There is no annual fee for the I-Pass.
Where can I buy an Ezpass in Illinois?
Customers can visit any Jewel-Osco, Road Ranger or I-PASS Customer Service Center to pick up their I-PASS today! All transponders require activation, which can be done online or at any Illinois Tollway service location.
Is Ipass the same as EZ Pass?
I-PASS and E-ZPass are completely integrated, so your I-PASS can be used to pay tolls not only on the Illinois Tollway, but also in other states that accept E-ZPass, including Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and 13 other states that are part of the E-ZPass network. Same goes for your family and friends who have E-ZPass.
Can you get an EZ Pass at Walmart?
Walmart includes a one-time convenience charge of $3, and there is a $3 annual fee to use E-ZPass. Customers who purchase a GoPak at Walmart must register their E-ZPass within 72 hours of picking it up at www.paturnpike.com/ezpass or by calling, toll-free, 877-736-6727.
Can I drive through Illinois tolls and pay later?
For up to 14 days after you’ve traveled, you can now enter your vehicle and payment information into the Pay By Plate system. Our system will bill you the cash rate for your unpaid tolls, and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’ll avoid any fines and fees. Renting or Borrowing a car? Pay Tolls Here!
How do I purchase an Ipass transponder?
I-PASS GUIDE – how to purchase
- Use the Internet. To order online proceed to GetIPass.com and click the “Create an Online Account” link.
- Order by phone. Call 800-824-7277.
- Purchase from a retail outlet. A) Jewel-Osco.
- Order by mail. Download the PDF here.
- Pick up an I-PASS at a Customer Service Center.
Can you pay tolls with a debit card Illinois?
Some Illinois toll roads accept cash. This means payments may be made by cash on those particular roads, although not all toll booths may be staffed at all hours. Some Illinois toll roads accept a credit or debit card for payment.
Does EZ Pass get discount in Illinois?
Illinois offers a 50% discount to drivers using the Illinois I-Pass on state toll roads. Ordering an I-Pass transponder requires an initial $30 for the first transponder. Families and business owners who want to use a single account to manage multiple transponders may do so by using the Shared Balance program.
Do you have to pay tolls in Illinois right now?
The Illinois Tollway said it is permanently eliminating More than 92% of toll transactions in 2019 took place using I-Pass or E-ZPass, and that number has increased during the pandemic as fewer people who don’t use those devices take the Tollway, the agency said.
What states accept Illinois I-PASS?
The Illinois tollway coordinates with E-ZPass so that I-PASSes work in other member states such as Ohio, Indiana, New York, New Jersey, Maine and Virginia.
Does EZ tag work in Illinois?
You can use your E-ZPass transponder on all toll roads with specially marked E-ZPass lanes. This currently includes roads in Delaware, Florida Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and Kentucky.
What happens if you go through Ipass without transponder?
If a driver does not have a transponder in the car, the license plate still registers under the system as being affiliated with an account and, as long as there are funds in the account, the driver will not be in violation, although if more than three instances occur in a month, the discount will not be granted and
How do I get an EZ Pass online?
Refer to this step by step process to sign up for an E-ZPass:
- Go to the E-ZPass website.
- Select “Sign Up Now”
- Choose which state you live in.
- Choose, “Click here to enroll online ”
- Fill out the form and apply.
- You will receive your tags and account profile in 5-7 days.
Where do you get an EZ Pass?
It’s E-Z! Customers can stop at a participating retailer in NY State, excluding New York City and Long Island, and purchase a tag for $25. In NYC or Long Island, customers can stop at a participating retailer and purchase a tag for $30. Visit the E-ZPass ® web site Register your Tag* online or call 1-800-697-1554.