What county is Ingleside IL?
How safe is Ingleside Illinois?
Ingleside is in the 62nd percentile for safety, meaning 38% of cities are safer and 62% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Ingleside’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Ingleside is 22.13 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What’s the zip code in Ingleside?
The earliest community began in 1854 when George C. Hatch purchased land on both sides of the bayou. He later acquired over 3,800 acres of land, which he sold to Walter Ingalls, Henry Nold, James Aware, John Pollard, John W. Vineyard and others.
What does Ingleside mean?
1. The area immediately surrounding a fireplace or hearth. 2. A home.
What is in Ingleside?
Best Things To Do near Ingleside, TX
- Red Dragon Pirate Cruises. 8.7 mi. 91 reviews.
- Dolphin Connection. 2.2 mi. Tours.
- USS Lexington Museum. 11.7 mi. 259 reviews.
- Texas State Aquarium. 11.9 mi. 341 reviews.
- Aransas Queen Casino. 6.9 mi. 42 reviews.
- Chute ‘Em Up Parasailing. 9.0 mi.
- Island Surf Rentals. 9.0 mi.
- Rockport Beach. 14.8 mi.
How many townships are in Lake County IL?
The county is divided into eighteen townships.
What township is Fox Lake Illinois?
Fox Lake is a village in Grant and Antioch townships in Lake County, Illinois and Burton Township, McHenry County, Illinois, United States. The population was 10,579 at the 2010 census.
Is Ingleside a suburb of Chicago?
Ingleside is a suburban neighborhood (based on population density) located in Fox Lake, Illinois.