- 1 Is Rosemont Illinois a bad area?
- 2 Is Rosemont a suburb of Chicago?
- 3 Is Rosemont IL a good place to live?
- 4 Is O’Hare in a bad neighborhood?
- 5 Is Des Plaines IL safe?
- 6 What is the nicest suburb in Chicago?
- 7 Is Chicago safe at night?
- 8 Which side of Chicago is the safest?
- 9 What is Rosemont IL known for?
- 10 What is there to do near the Chicago airport?
Is Rosemont Illinois a bad area?
Rosemont is in the 9th percentile for safety, meaning 91% of cities are safer and 9% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Rosemont is 68.18 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Rosemont generally consider the north part of the city to be the safest.
Is Rosemont a suburb of Chicago?
Rosemont is a suburb of Chicago with a population of 4,255.
Is Rosemont IL a good place to live?
Rosemont is a great place for family fun, entertainment, and delicious restaurants to eat from. They offer skydiving, shopping, music in the park, fireworks during the summer months and a beer garden for enthusiasts. Many things can also be enjoyed at no charge to you and without driving in traffic to downtown Chicago.
Is O’Hare in a bad neighborhood?
ohare airport is technically chicago, but its basically surrounded on all sides by suburbs. its perfectly safe anywhere around there. Unless, of course, you’re afraid of suburban shopping and Swedish furniture.
Is Des Plaines IL safe?
Des Plaines has an overall crime rate of 12 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Des Plaines is 1 in 81.
What is the nicest suburb in Chicago?
11 Best Suburbs of Chicago
- Buffalo Grove. And Buffalo Grove, BG, is a town located in Cook and Lake County, known for its family friendly, charming and diverse atmosphere.
- Naperville. A highly populated, safe and wealthy city in DuPage County.
- Clarendon Hills.
- Long Grove.
- South Barrington.
- Western Springs.
Is Chicago safe at night?
Is Chicago safe at night? Chicago is generally safe at night, but it’s best to avoid walking around by yourself. Stick to well-lit areas and travel in groups if you can – if not, you can rely on public transport to take you home after a night out.
Which side of Chicago is the safest?
Printers Row is considered one of the safest and best neighborhoods in Chicago. Its violent crime rates are well below the national average and if you want to move to the city, Printers Row is a great place to start looking.
What is Rosemont IL known for?
Due to its proximity to several interstates, O’Hare International Airport, and downtown Chicago, it has emerged as a significant edge city and entertainment district, with corporate facilities, millions of square feet of office space, nearly 50 restaurants, 15 hotels, the 840,000-square-foot (78,000 m2) Donald E.
What is there to do near the Chicago airport?
10 Things to do on a layover at Chicago O’Hare Airport
- Eat like a local. Chicago is known for its international dining scene, and that extends to its airport.
- Relax in an airport lounge.
- Go shopping.
- Browse the art.
- Hit the gym and freshen up.
- Enjoy a spa treatment.
- Go sightseeing.