- 1 Is Carol Stream IL a good place to live?
- 2 What is Carol Stream IL known for?
- 3 How big is Carol Stream Illinois?
- 4 Does Carol Stream have a downtown?
- 5 What towns are near Carol Stream Illinois?
- 6 Is West Chicago in Cook County?
- 7 When was Carol Stream IL founded?
- 8 What time is trick or treating in Carol Stream IL?
- 9 What township is Carol Stream in?
- 10 How did Carol Stream die?
- 11 What is the crime rate in Carol Stream IL?
- 12 What is in Carol Stream IL?
Is Carol Stream IL a good place to live?
Carol Stream is a suburb of Chicago with a population of 39,726. Carol Stream is in DuPage County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Many young professionals live in Carol Stream and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Carol Stream are highly rated.
What is Carol Stream IL known for?
Stream built housing tracts and the first shopping center and supermarket in DuPage County for its residents. The area was renamed after Jay Stream’s daughter Carol. By November 1958 hundreds of residents had moved into Carol Stream.
How big is Carol Stream Illinois?
In fact, Carol Stream is named for the daughter of its founder Jay Stream (both pictured below). Jay W. On advice of the doctors that her recovery might improve with good news, Jay decided to name the new community in her honor. After four months in a coma, Carol regained consciousness.
Does Carol Stream have a downtown?
However, there are not many things to do here since we do not have a downtown. We usually go to nearby towns and neighborhoods to eat at a good place. Carol Stream is a great community to be a part of especially with kids. The schools in the community and overall safety is excellent.
What towns are near Carol Stream Illinois?
Cities near Carol Stream, Illinois:
- Glendale Heights, IL.
- Wheaton, IL.
- Winfield, IL.
- West Chicago, IL.
- Bloomingdale, IL.
- Glen Ellyn, IL.
- Roselle, IL.
- Hanover Park, IL.
Is West Chicago in Cook County?
West Chicago Township, Cook County, Illinois.
When was Carol Stream IL founded?
Location of Carol Stream in DuPage County, Illinois. Carol Stream is a village in DuPage County, Illinois, United States and a suburb of Chicago Incorporated on January 5, 1959, and named after its founder’s daughter, Carol Stream had a population of 39,711 as of the 2010 United States Census.
What time is trick or treating in Carol Stream IL?
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween! The Village of Carol Stream Halloween Trick-or-Treat will be held Wednesday, October 31st from 3-7 PM.
What township is Carol Stream in?
Naperville, city, DuPage and Will counties, northeastern Illinois, U.S. It lies on the West Branch Du Page River, about 30 miles (50 km) west of Chicago. The oldest city in DuPage county, it was founded in 1831 by Captain Joseph Naper. 6
How did Carol Stream die?
Stream, 77, died of respiratory failure Jan. 18 at HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, said her cousin, Debra Campbell. A longtime resident of nearby Paradise Valley, Stream had suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder and pneumonia.
What is the crime rate in Carol Stream IL?
Carol Stream has an overall crime rate of 11 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Carol Stream is 1 in 89.
What is in Carol Stream IL?
Top Companies in Carol Stream, IL
- University of Illinois at Chicago. 4.2. 1.8K. 3.7K. LocationCarol Stream, IL.
- University of Chicago. 4.2. 2.2K. 6.1K.
- Northwestern University. 4.3. 2.4K. 6K.
- Motorola Mobility. 4.1. 2.6K. 4.1K.
- CDW. 4.1. 2.6K. 3.1K.
- United Airlines. 4.1. 4.4K. 5.6K.
- Accenture. 4.0. 90.8K. 41.1K.
- J.P. Morgan. 4.0. 29.7K. 43.8K.