- 1 What is Schaumburg IL known for?
- 2 What is there to do in Schaumburg today?
- 3 Is it safe in Schaumburg IL?
- 4 What is the biggest mall in Illinois?
- 5 Is there a train from Schaumburg to downtown Chicago?
- 6 Is Aurora Illinois safe?
- 7 What is the crime rate in Naperville Illinois?
- 8 Does Schaumburg have a downtown?
What is Schaumburg IL known for?
Schaumburg is a city in Chicagoland, best known for its ever popular Woodfield Mall, which is the second most visited tourist attraction in Illinois.
What is there to do in Schaumburg today?
Top Attractions in Schaumburg
- Woodfield Mall. 638.
- Spring Valley. 120.
- Schaumburg Boomers Stadium. Arenas & Stadiums.
- Chicago Athenaeum International Sculpture Park. Art Museums.
- Schaumburg Township District Library. Libraries.
- Wood Library-Museum of Anesthesiology. Speciality Museums.
- The Water Works.
- Trickster Art Gallery.
Is it safe in Schaumburg IL?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Schaumburg is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, Schaumburg is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Illinois, Schaumburg has a crime rate that is higher than 82% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the biggest mall in Illinois?
Woodfield Mall is a shopping mall located in the northwest Chicago suburb of Schaumburg, Illinois, United States, at the intersection of Golf Road and Interstate 290. Woodfield Mall is the largest shopping mall in the state of Illinois, the second largest being Oakbrook Center in Oak Brook.
Is there a train from Schaumburg to downtown Chicago?
Metra trains will get you downtown from Schaumburg. Use Google Maps to determine which Metra line is closest to you.
Is Aurora Illinois safe?
Aurora has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Aurora is 1 in 78.
What is the crime rate in Naperville Illinois?
The rate of crime in Naperville is 17.04 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Naperville generally consider the southwest part of the city to be the safest.
Does Schaumburg have a downtown?
Serving as the Village’s “downtown”, Town Square features tenants such as Walker Brothers Pancake House, Bonefish Grill, Oberweis Dairy, and Menchie’s. Town Square is also home to the second largest public library in the State of Illinois: The Schaumburg Township District Library.