- 1 How much is an Illinois EZ Pass?
- 2 Can you get an EZ Pass at Walmart?
- 3 Is Ipass the same as EZ Pass?
- 4 Can you buy EZ Pass at Walgreens?
- 5 Can I drive through Illinois tolls and pay later?
- 6 Can you pay tolls with a debit card Illinois?
- 7 How do I get an EZ Pass online?
- 8 Where do you get an EZ Pass?
- 9 How do I purchase an Ipass transponder?
- 10 What states accept Illinois I-pass?
- 11 Does EZ Pass get discount in Illinois?
- 12 Can I use EZ Pass in Indiana?
- 13 What is a go Pak?
How much is an Illinois EZ Pass?
Transponder prices vary by toll agency. Illinois’s I-Pass system costs $30 to obtain, a $10 refundable deposit and $20 prepaid tolls. The minimum balance is $20, and the account auto-replenishes 10% of the average monthly usage or a minimum of $10. There is no annual fee for the I-Pass.
Can you get an EZ Pass at Walmart?
Walmart includes a one-time convenience charge of $3, and there is a $3 annual fee to use E-ZPass. Customers who purchase a GoPak at Walmart must register their E-ZPass within 72 hours of picking it up at www.paturnpike.com/ezpass or by calling, toll-free, 877-736-6727.
Is Ipass the same as EZ Pass?
I-PASS and E-ZPass are completely integrated, so your I-PASS can be used to pay tolls not only on the Illinois Tollway, but also in other states that accept E-ZPass, including Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and 13 other states that are part of the E-ZPass network. Same goes for your family and friends who have E-ZPass.
Can you buy EZ Pass at Walgreens?
Does Walgreens sell EZ Pass? These include Publix Super Markets, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Amscot Financial, AAA South, Navarro Pharmacies and Sedano’s Supermarkets. SunPass transponders are also available at all Florida Turnpike service plazas, Turnpike gas stations and SunPass Service Centers.
Can I drive through Illinois tolls and pay later?
For up to 14 days after you’ve traveled, you can now enter your vehicle and payment information into the Pay By Plate system. Our system will bill you the cash rate for your unpaid tolls, and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’ll avoid any fines and fees. Renting or Borrowing a car? Pay Tolls Here!
Can you pay tolls with a debit card Illinois?
Some Illinois toll roads accept cash. This means payments may be made by cash on those particular roads, although not all toll booths may be staffed at all hours. Some Illinois toll roads accept a credit or debit card for payment.
How do I get an EZ Pass online?
Refer to this step by step process to sign up for an E-ZPass:
- Go to the E-ZPass website.
- Select “Sign Up Now”
- Choose which state you live in.
- Choose, “Click here to enroll online ”
- Fill out the form and apply.
- You will receive your tags and account profile in 5-7 days.
Where do you get an EZ Pass?
It’s E-Z! Customers can stop at a participating retailer in NY State, excluding New York City and Long Island, and purchase a tag for $25. In NYC or Long Island, customers can stop at a participating retailer and purchase a tag for $30. Visit the E-ZPass ® web site Register your Tag* online or call 1-800-697-1554.
How do I purchase an Ipass transponder?
I-PASS GUIDE – how to purchase
- Use the Internet. To order online proceed to GetIPass.com and click the “Create an Online Account” link.
- Order by phone. Call 800-824-7277.
- Purchase from a retail outlet. A) Jewel-Osco.
- Order by mail. Download the PDF here.
- Pick up an I-PASS at a Customer Service Center.
What states accept Illinois I-pass?
The Illinois tollway coordinates with E-ZPass so that I-PASSes work in other member states such as Ohio, Indiana, New York, New Jersey, Maine and Virginia.
Does EZ Pass get discount in Illinois?
Illinois offers a 50% discount to drivers using the Illinois I-Pass on state toll roads. Ordering an I-Pass transponder requires an initial $30 for the first transponder. Families and business owners who want to use a single account to manage multiple transponders may do so by using the Shared Balance program.
Can I use EZ Pass in Indiana?
Indiana And E-ZPass In Brief The toll pass issued by the state of Indiana is E-ZPass. Drivers using the E-ZPass can drive in E-ZPass toll lanes and use all-electronic toll roads. To calculate a toll for a road or a trip, see our toll calculator page.
What is a go Pak?
The E-ZPass GoPak allows Turnpike travelers to obtain an E-ZPass transponder that is ready to go. The transponder is usually mounted inside the vehicle’s windshield; it sends a unique signal to an overhead reader in the toll lane to classify the vehicle and deduct the appropriate toll from a pre-paid account.