Is Governor Pritzker married?
Illinois is a leading producer of soybeans, corn and swine. The state’s climate and varied soil types enable farmers to grow and raise many other agricultural commodities, including cattle, wheat, oats, sorghum, hay, sheep, poultry, fruits and vegetables.
Are masks mandatory in Illinois?
All businesses, indoor and outdoor, may require all persons, vaccinated or not, to wear face coverings.
What are 3 major industries in Illinois?
The state’s industrial outputs include machinery, food processing, electrical equipment, chemical products, publishing, fabricated metal products and transportation equipment. Corn and soybeans are important agricultural products.
Who is the most famous person in Illinois?
More Famous People of Illinois
- Franklin Pierce Adams author, Chicago.
- Gillian Anderson actress, Chicago.
- Mary Astor actress, Quincy.
- Arnold O. Beckman inventor, Cullom.
- Jack Benny comedian, Chicago.
- Harry A. Blackmun jurist, Nashville.
- William E.
- William Jennings Bryan orator, politician, Salem.
What crop is grown the most in Illinois?
Illinois is a leading farm income state with corn as its most important crop. Most of the crop is sold as grain and livestock feed but corn is also processed to produce corn syrup, starch and fuel alcohol. Soybeans are the second most farm product, followed by hay, wheat, rye, oats and grain sorghum.
What should you not wear in Chicago?
Their General “Rule” Espoused: Do not look sexy.
- Their General “Rule” Espoused: Do not look sexy.
- Our “Rule”: Do not dress in a way that makes people think you are looking for a husband or a date at the office.
- The Caveats: However — this does not mean that you cannot wear heels, wear fitted clothing, or wear makeup.
Should you wear a mask at a drive thru?
But a drive-thru is a public place, a lot of the time you’re not six feet away. With a deadly pandemic, you should always err on the side of caution, and it’s cautious to wear a mask in the drive-thru.