- 1 What is the smallest county in Illinois?
- 2 What is the fastest growing county in Illinois?
- 3 What is the smallest county in the United States?
- 4 What is the most boring town in Illinois?
- 5 What is the richest suburb in Illinois?
- 6 Who is the richest man in Illinois?
- 7 What is the most expensive county to live in Illinois?
- 8 What is the largest county in Illinois by area?
What is the smallest county in Illinois?
There are 102 counties in the U.S. state of Illinois. The largest of these by population is Cook County, home to Chicago and the second-most populous county in the United States, while the smallest is Hardin County. The largest by area is McLean County while the smallest is Putnam County.
What is the fastest growing county in Illinois?
Kendall County is the fastest-growing county in Illinois with a population growth rate of 10.87% to 127,915 residents.
What is the smallest county in the United States?
You may have read that “ Arlington, Va. is the geographically smallest self-governing county in the United States” – but what exactly does that mean? At 25.992 square miles of land area, Arlington, Va. is the smallest county in the U.S. that manages its own affairs.
What is the most boring town in Illinois?
New Lenox was ranked as the most boring place in Illinois with only 17 percent of residents falling between the ages of 18 and 35 and a limited number of nightlife and music venue options. “Unfortunately you’re not going to find anything new in New Lenox,” the company wrote on their blog.
What is the richest suburb in Illinois?
The 10 Richest Suburbs in Chicago
- Long Grove.
- Hawthorn Woods.
- Lake Forest.
- Glencoe. Acting has become one way of making a living.
- Winnetka. According to Patch, the best town to live in Illinois is Winnetka.
Who is the richest man in Illinois?
• Resides: Chicago Ken Griffin founded global investment fund Citadel in 1990. With an estimated net worth of $11.7 billion, Griffin is the richest person in Illinois and one of the 100 wealthiest people in the United States.
What is the most expensive county to live in Illinois?
Well, HomeSnacks crunched the numbers and discovered that Lincolnshire is the most expensive place to live in Illinois.
What is the largest county in Illinois by area?
McLean County is the largest county by land area in the U.S. state of Illinois. According to the 2010 census, it had a population of 169,572. Its county seat is Bloomington.