- 1 Is Jesse White still Secretary of State?
- 2 How do I contact Jesse White?
- 3 How long has Jesse White been Secretary of State?
- 4 Can I renew my license without a renewal notice Illinois?
- 5 How do I contact my local DMV?
- 6 Does Illinois have a DMV?
- 7 What number state is Illinois?
- 8 Is Jesse White still alive?
- 9 What documents are needed for Illinois driver’s license?
- 10 How much does a real ID cost in Illinois?
- 11 How do I get my first driver’s license in Illinois?
Is Jesse White still Secretary of State?
Jesse Clark White (born June 23, 1934) is an American educator, politician and former athlete from the State of Illinois. A member of the Democratic Party, he has served as the 37th Secretary of State of Illinois since 1999. He is the longest-serving and the first African American to hold this position.
How do I contact Jesse White?
The contact number of Jesse White Secretary State is 800-252-8980, 217-785-3000.
How long has Jesse White been Secretary of State?
If you need further information, please contact the Secretary of State’s office by phone at 800-252-8980 (Illinois only) or by completing the Driver’s License contact form or the Title and Registration contact form.
Can I renew my license without a renewal notice Illinois?
Yes. The renewal letter is not required to renew a driver’s license. The license may be renewed up to one year before the expiration date. How can I renew my Illinois driver’s license while I am temporarily out-of-state?
How do I contact my local DMV?
Our Telephone Service Center can assist with general DMV information at 1-800-777-0133. DMV’s Interactive Voice Response System at 1-800-777-0133 is also available for registration renewals.
Does Illinois have a DMV?
Illinois DMV Department of Motor Vehicles Start here at DMVUSA.com and we’ll point you to your area’s closest Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles. Find office locations and contact information. Easily find links to vehicle registration and registration renewal.
What number state is Illinois?
Illinois became the 21st state on December 3, 1818.
Is Jesse White still alive?
On January 9, 1997, White died from a heart attack following surgery, six days after his 80th birthday. He is interred at Mount Sinai Memorial Park in Los Angeles.
What documents are needed for Illinois driver’s license?
Provide acceptable documentation that proves name, date of birth, Illinois residency and verification of written signature; Applicants age 18-20 without a valid license must present proof of successful completion of a 6-hour adult driver education and training course.
How much does a real ID cost in Illinois?
A REAL ID card will cost the same as a driver’s license ($30) or a state ID ($20). -For proof of identity, a passport, a U.S. birth certificate, an employment authorization document, or a permanent resident card will be accepted. -Residents will also need to provide proof of their Social Security number.
How do I get my first driver’s license in Illinois?
Getting Your First Illinois Driver’s License
- Complete an approved Adult Driver Education 6-hour course.
- Visit a Secretary of State Driver Services facility with First Time Issuance services for Drivers Licenses.
- Show the required identification documentation and have your photo taken.
- Pay the appropriate fees.