- 1 How long does it take to get from the top to bottom of Illinois?
- 2 What is the most boring state to drive through?
- 3 How long does it take to get from one side of Chicago to the other?
- 4 Which state is the longest to drive through?
- 5 Is Illinois a good place to live?
- 6 What is the most useless state in America?
- 7 What is the funnest state?
- 8 What places to avoid in Chicago?
- 9 Is Chicago safe at night?
- 10 Is Chicago safe in 2020?
- 11 What is the longest state name?
- 12 How long does it take to drive to all 50 states?
- 13 What state has the most roads per square mile?
eight to nine years to complete. And that’s just the initial phase of the project, comprising only about one seventh of the state. As you can see, mapping the entire state is a long, long-term project. Let’s go back for a minute.
What is the most boring state to drive through?
So without further ado, here’s a look at the most boring states in America:
- South Dakota.
How long does it take to get from one side of Chicago to the other?
“Chicagoans” seem to transplant themselves almost as much as NYers. Not sure why. Here in Chicago it usually takes anywhere from 2- 26 hours to drive across the metro area.
Which state is the longest to drive through?
Alaska is officially the longest state to drive at just over 1000 miles (1,073 to be exact).
Is Illinois a good place to live?
Still, Illinois is one of the better places to live in the country. The typical household in the state earns $62,992 a year, more than $2,500 higher than the U.S. median household income. Though the state’s annual unemployment rate of 5.0% is the sixth highest among states, it is improving relatively quickly.
What is the most useless state in America?
Most Useless States in the U.S.A.
- Mississippi Mississippi is a southern U.S. state with the Mississippi River to its west, the state of Alabama to its east, and the Gulf of Mexico to the south.
- California California is a state in the Southwestern United States.
What is the funnest state?
A new report ranked the most fun states in America—and the winner is California. Pictured here: [+] Next on the list was Florida, followed by Nevada, New York and Illinois rounding out the top five for fun.
What places to avoid in Chicago?
The most dangerous neighborhoods of Chicago are:
- West Garfield Park. West Garfield Park is the most dangerous neighborhood in Chicago.
- Washington Park. Washington Park is the second most dangerous neighborhood in Chicago.
- East Garfield Park.
- North Lawndale.
- Grand Crossing.
- West Englewood.
Is Chicago safe at night?
Is Chicago safe at night? Chicago is generally safe at night, but it’s best to avoid walking around by yourself. Stick to well-lit areas and travel in groups if you can – if not, you can rely on public transport to take you home after a night out.
Is Chicago safe in 2020?
Chicago is generally safe for tourists, though some neighborhoods are best avoided. Avoid sketchy neighborhoods known for gang and similar criminal activities and take normal precaution measures.
What is the longest state name?
¥ The U.S. state with the longest name is Massachusetts, which officially is named “the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.”
How long does it take to drive to all 50 states?
Assuming no traffic, this road trip will take about 224 hours (9.33 days) of driving in total, so it’s truly an epic undertaking that will take at least 2-3 months to complete. The best part is that this road trip is designed so that you can start anywhere on the route as long as you follow it from then on.
What state has the most roads per square mile?
The most densely paved state, New Jersey, does not even come close. Miles of Roadway per Square Mile of Land in US States
- The difference between the state with the greatest road coverage, New Jersey, and the state with the least, Alaska, is 4.45 miles.
- New Jersey has 185 times the road coverage that Alaska has.