- 1 How do I purchase an Ipass transponder?
- 2 How much is an Illinois Ipass?
- 3 How much does an Ipass cost at Jewel?
- 4 How do I set up an Ipass?
- 5 Does CVS sell Ipass?
- 6 Does Walmart sell Ipass?
- 7 Can I drive through Illinois tolls and pay later?
- 8 Are Illinois toll booths open for cash?
- 9 Can you go through an iPass without a transponder?
- 10 Can I get an Ipass from Jewel?
- 11 How do I activate an Ipass transponder?
- 12 How do I put money on my Ipass?
- 13 How do I know if my Ipass is activated?
- 14 Can I use my Ipass in another car?
- 15 Can I add a transponder to my Ipass account?
How do I purchase an Ipass transponder?
I-PASS GUIDE – how to purchase
- Use the Internet. To order online proceed to GetIPass.com and click the “Create an Online Account” link.
- Order by phone. Call 800-824-7277.
- Purchase from a retail outlet. A) Jewel-Osco.
- Order by mail. Download the PDF here.
- Pick up an I-PASS at a Customer Service Center.
How much is an Illinois Ipass?
The I-Pass costs $30 to obtain along with a refundable deposit of $10. A further amount of $20 is to be deposited towards prepaid tolls. The minimum balance is $20 and the account auto-replenishes 10% of the average monthly usage or a minimum of $10. There is no annual fee for the I-Pass.
How much does an Ipass cost at Jewel?
The tollway’s board of directors on Thursday gave Jewel permission to charge a $2.90 “convenience fee” to anyone who wants to buy a transponder at the chain’s 199 participating stores. The transponders cost $50, including a $10 refundable deposit and $40 in prepaid tolls.
How do I set up an Ipass?
- Click on Sign Up.
- Enter your account number or transponder number.
- Enter the driver’s license number that is recorded on the I-PASS account.
- Set you username, password, security question and answer.
- Select “Continue”
- Log in to your account using the username and password you just created.
Does CVS sell Ipass?
CVS now charges $25 for an EZPass unit. When you go online to activate it, there is a non-refundable charge of $15 to activate and a monthly fee of $1 per tag. (Plus the $2 service fee to CVS).
Does Walmart sell Ipass?
EZ Pass Toll Tag Holder Windshield Mount fits E-ZPass, i Pass & C Pass – Clear – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
Can I drive through Illinois tolls and pay later?
For up to 14 days after you’ve traveled, you can now enter your vehicle and payment information into the Pay By Plate system. Our system will bill you the cash rate for your unpaid tolls, and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you’ll avoid any fines and fees. Renting or Borrowing a car? Pay Tolls Here!
Are Illinois toll booths open for cash?
CHICAGO – The days of paying cash on the Illinois Tollway are gone forever. The tollway announced Thursday it is permanently eliminating cash toll collections and will accept only I-Pass, E-ZPass or online payments. Customers unable to pay online can pay by check or money order.
Can you go through an iPass without a transponder?
I-Pass transponders can be used at all toll plazas, including those located on entrance and exit ramps. If a vehicle registered with I-Pass passes through a toll collection without the transponder, the vehicle will be considered in violation only if the vehicle’s license plate is not registered on an I-Pass account.
Can I get an Ipass from Jewel?
Customers can visit any Jewel-Osco, Road Ranger or I-PASS Customer Service Center to pick up their I-PASS today! All transponders require activation, which can be done online or at any Illinois Tollway service location.
How do I activate an Ipass transponder?
Activate it! Call 1-800-926- 6500 or activate online at www.illinoistollway.com. Be prepared to provide the I-PASS serial number and activation code, located on the activation sticker on your transponder. Transponders obtained at a Tollway Customer Service Center are already activated.
How do I put money on my Ipass?
By Telephone 800-UC-IPASS (800-824-7277) Our interactive voice response system allows you to update your account information and add funds to your balance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I know if my Ipass is activated?
How do you know if your IPass is activated? Either: – Drive through an I-PASS lane on any Tollway ramp and if there is a blue or yellow light, your transponder is working. – Drive through a cash lane and if the transponder is activated, the red (stop) light will turn green automatically.
Can I use my Ipass in another car?
Yes, you may transfer a transponder between vehicles as long as they are of the same vehicle class. You may register your additional vehicles on-line or by calling our call center at 877-743-9727.
Can I add a transponder to my Ipass account?
Transponders can be shared between cars and motorcycles registered to the same I-PASS account, but the transponder must be properly mounted in your vehicle whenever you drive on the Tollway. Sharing a transponder puts you at risk of forgetting to move the transponder. Be safe, and put a transponder in every vehicle.