- 1 What is Naperville Illinois famous for?
- 2 Is Naperville a rich area?
- 3 Is Naperville IL safe?
- 4 Is Naperville IL a good place to live?
- 5 What two counties make up Naperville?
- 6 What is there to do in Naperville at night?
- 7 When was the last tornado in Naperville IL?
- 8 What is there to do outside in Naperville?
- 9 What is the wealthiest city in Illinois?
- 10 What is the wealthiest town in the Midwest?
- 11 Is Naperville a bad neighborhood?
- 12 Is Naperville IL expensive?
- 13 How Safe Is Aurora Illinois?
What is Naperville Illinois famous for?
Naperville is the fifth largest city in Illinois and a short train ride away from Chicago. Known for its family friendly atmosphere and exciting nightlife, there is plenty to do in Naperville from dawn til dusk; we list some of the best options.
Is Naperville a rich area?
Naperville was ranked as the wealthiest city in the Midwest and the eleventh wealthiest in the nation.
Is Naperville IL safe?
According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Naperville is safer than 88% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Illinois, only on the order of 14% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Naperville.
Is Naperville IL a good place to live?
Niche.com released its 2021 list of Best Places to Live, and Naperville ranked No. 1 among the 228 cities rated for the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America. Naperville also ranked third in Niche’s Best Cities to Live in America, behind The Woodlands, Texas, at No.
What two counties make up Naperville?
Naperville, city, DuPage and Will counties, northeastern Illinois, U.S. It lies on the West Branch Du Page River, about 30 miles (50 km) west of Chicago. The oldest city in DuPage county, it was founded in 1831 by Captain Joseph Naper.
What is there to do in Naperville at night?
10 Things to Do in Naperville at Night
- Hunt for Paranormal Happenings on a Ghost Tour.
- Take a Twilight Tour of Moser Tower.
- Attend a Special Event at Naper Settlement.
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth at Le Chocolat du Bouchard.
- Catch a Midnight Showing of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show”
- Go Bar-Hopping.
When was the last tornado in Naperville IL?
Naperville, Ill. – A tornado touched down in the Chicago suburb of Naperville, Illinois at 11 p.m. on Sunday, June 20 – leaving a path of destruction stretching through several neighborhoods in the area.
What is there to do outside in Naperville?
Surrounding the city, other outdoor attractions like Cantigny Park and the different DuPage County Forest Preserves offer even more to explore. 12 Top-Rated Things to Do in Naperville, Illinois
- Naperville Riverwalk.
- Cantigny Park Editor’s Pick.
- Naper Settlement.
- Centennial Beach.
- Herrick Lake Forest Preserve.
What is the wealthiest city in Illinois?
The 10 Richest Cities in Illinois
- Hawthorn Woods.
- Campton Hills.
- Western Springs.
- Lake Bluff.
What is the wealthiest town in the Midwest?
These Are the Richest Places in the Midwest
- Long Grove, Illinois.
- Kildeer, Illinois.
- Bentleyville, Ohio.
- Dune Acres, Indiana.
- Riverwoods, Illinois.
- The Village of Indian Hill, Ohio.
- New Albany, Ohio.
- Hinsdale, Illinois.
Is Naperville a bad neighborhood?
Naperville is in the 78th percentile for safety, meaning 22% of cities are safer and 78% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Naperville is 17.04 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Naperville generally consider the southwest part of the city to be the safest.
Is Naperville IL expensive?
While Illinois typically has a very low cost of living, Naperville is more expensive than average. The Naperville cost of living is around 44% higher than the national average but rent and groceries are about 25% lower in Naperville compared to Chicago!
How Safe Is Aurora Illinois?
Aurora has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Aurora is 1 in 78.