What county is Fairfield Illinois in?
Fairfield is most famous for being the hometown of the “friendly” people and the Shelton Brothers Gang, notorious bootleggers who fought it out with the Harrisburg, Illinois-based Birger Gang to control criminal activities in Southern Illinois.
How big is Fairfield Illinois?
Fairfield is a small and quiet town. It is a very safe place to live. Most everyone who lives in Fairfield is friendly. Fairfield is a small town in southeastern Illinois, with about 5,200 people currently living in it.
How Safe Is Fairfield Il?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Fairfield is 1 in 37. Based on FBI crime data, Fairfield is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Illinois, Fairfield has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What restaurants are in Fairfield Illinois?
Restaurants in Fairfield, IL
- New World Restaurant. RestaurantsChinese RestaurantsAsian Restaurants.
- Panda Buffet. RestaurantsChinese RestaurantsAsian Restaurants.
- Classic Pizza & Pasta. RestaurantsPizzaItalian Restaurants.
- K&M Diner.
- Dimaggio’s Pizza Steaks & Pasta.
- Five Brothers Cafe.
- Champs Chicken.
- La Fuente Mexican Restaurant.
What is in Marion IL?
You’ll want to come back so make note of your favorite destinations in Marion, Illinois.
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge.
- Williamson County Historical Museum.
- Mandala Gardens.
- Rent One Park.
- Marion Cultural and Civic Center.
- Southern Illinois Raceway.
When was Fairfield Il founded?
The county seat is Fairfield and the county was organized on 1819.
What is the zip code for Fairfield Illinois?