What county is Flora Illinois?
Is Flora, IL Safe? The C+ grade means the rate of crime is about the same as the average US city. Flora is in the 53rd percentile for safety, meaning 47% of cities are safer and 53% of cities are more dangerous.
When was Flora Illinois established?
The City of Flora, located in the heart of Southern Illinois, was established in 1854 when the town was first laid out, surveyed and plotted.
What is there to do in Flora Illinois?
- Charley Brown Memorial Park. Parks.
- Flora Depot. Speciality Museums.
- Smith Mill. History Museums, Speciality Museums.
- Stephen A Forbes State Park. Parks, State Parks.
- Hanna House Museum. History Museums.
- American Obstacle.
- Kinmundy Log Cabin Village.
- Olney City Park.
What restaurants are in Flora Illinois?
Restaurants & Eateries
- Anthony’s Wild West – 107 E. North Ave.
- Burger King – 1452 N. State Rd.
- China Buffet – 131 E. North Ave.
- The Curly Tail – 815 E. North Ave.
- Dairy Queen – 201 W. North Ave.
- Di Maggio’s Pizza – 216 W. North Ave.
- Grandma’s Kitchen – 525 E. North Ave.
- Julian’s Drive-In – 8190 Old Hwy.
What is the zip code for Flora Illinois?