What county is Gilberts IL in?
The Village of Gilberts platted in 1855 and incorporated in 1890 has a population of 6,879 as of the 2010 census. The Village is located in Kane County and governed by a Village President and Board of Trustees.
Is Gilberts IL a good place to live?
Gilberts is in Kane County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Gilberts offers residents a suburban rural mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Gilberts there are a lot of parks. The public schools in Gilberts are highly rated.
Is Gilberts IL safe?
In Gilberts, Illinois you have a 1 in 8260 chance of becoming a victim of violent crime. Violent crimes include murder, rape, robbery and assault. With regards to property crime, you have a 1 in 236 chance of becoming a victim.
What is in Gilberts IL?
Best Things To Do in Gilberts, IL
- Underground Retrocade. 4.9 mi. Arcades.
- Santa’s Village. 5.9 mi. 184 reviews.
- Randall Oaks Zoo. 1.8 mi. Zoos.
- Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures. 34.5 mi.
- Village Vintner Winery, Brewery & Restaurant. 2.6 mi.
- Sanfilippo Foundation. 9.4 mi.
- Enjoy Pioneer Farm. 4.9 mi.
- Three Oaks Recreation Area. 8.2 mi.