- 1 What county is Pecatonica IL in?
- 2 What is there to do in Pecatonica IL?
- 3 Where does the Pecatonica River start?
- 4 What is the weather in Pecatonica Illinois?
- 5 What is Pecatonica IL ZIP code?
- 6 Where does the Pecatonica River start and end?
- 7 Where is Pecatonica beer made?
- 8 How long is the Pecatonica River?
What county is Pecatonica IL in?
Pecatonica is a village in Winnebago County, Illinois, United States. It is part of the Rockford, Illinois Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,195 at the 2010 census, up from 1,997 in 2000.
What is there to do in Pecatonica IL?
- Stephenson County Visitor Center. Visitor Centers.
- Edwards Apple Orchard West. Farms.
- Severson Dells Nature Center. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- West Rock Wake Park. Sports Complexes.
- Lincoln Douglas Debate Square.
- Luecke’s Antique Mall.
- Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden.
- Oakdale Nature Preserve.
Where does the Pecatonica River start?
Location: The Pecatonica River originates in Wisconsin and enters Illinois in Stephenson County just north of Winslow. It flows in a southeasterly direction through eastern Stephenson County and western Winnebago County and enters the Rock River near Rockton.
What is the weather in Pecatonica Illinois?
Low 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 80F.
What is Pecatonica IL ZIP code?
Pecatonica River is located in Winnebago County, Illinois. It is approximately 16 feet deep at its deepest point. When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Sauger, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, White Crappie, Yellow Bullhead,.
Where does the Pecatonica River start and end?
Starting in Lafayette County, Wisconsin, meandering 58 miles thru Stephenson County, Illinois, and twisting 35 miles thru Winnebago County, Illinois joining the Rock River at Mactown Forest Preserve near Rockton. About 200 miles of navagible river.
Where is Pecatonica beer made?
The company gets its name from the Pecatonica River, not the town. Quinn grows the hops in Gratiot, Wisconsin, while the majority of the brewing takes place in Potosi, Wisconsin.
How long is the Pecatonica River?
Blanchardville is a village in Iowa and Lafayette counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 825 at the 2010 census. Of this, 648 were in Lafayette County, and 177 were in Iowa County. The Iowa County portion of Blanchardville is part of the Madison Metropolitan Statistical Area.