- 1 Where’s my refund Illinois stimulus check?
- 2 When can I expect my Illinois tax refund?
- 3 Where is my refund?
- 4 Why have I not received my Illinois tax refund?
- 5 Is Illinois going to get another stimulus check?
- 6 How do I know if I qualify for a stimulus check?
- 7 What does it mean your tax return is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available?
- 8 Are Illinois tax returns delayed?
- 9 How long does it take for IRS to approve refund after it is accepted?
- 10 Why does TurboTax say my refund was accepted but IRS says processing?
- 11 Does TurboTax let you know when your refund is approved?
- 12 Why is my tax refund still being processed 2020?
- 13 What should I do if I still haven’t received my tax refund?
- 14 Who do I call about my Illinois state taxes?
Where’s my refund Illinois stimulus check?
To check the status of your Illinois state refund online, go to https://mytax. illinois.gov/?Link=IITRfnInq. You may check your refund status by phone: 1-800-732-8866. Once a return is received by IDOR, many different factors can affect the timing of a refund. You could receive your return sooner if you eFiled.
When can I expect my Illinois tax refund?
If you requested a refund via direct deposit, your refund will be issued to the bank account listed on your tax return. It can take up to two business days from the time the refund is released to be deposited into your account. If you requested a refund via paper check or debit card, your refund will be mailed to you.
Where is my refund?
Find out if Your Tax Return Was Submitted
- Using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool.
- Viewing your IRS account information.
- Calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 (Wait times to speak to a representative may be long.)
- Looking for emails or status updates from your e-filing website or software.
Why have I not received my Illinois tax refund?
If it has been more than 10 days since your refund check has been mailed, please call the Comptroller’s Office for assistance at 1 800-877-8078.
Is Illinois going to get another stimulus check?
A third round of stimulus checks has been approved for the spring of 2021. If you still haven’t received your first check, you may still be eligible for both checks.
How do I know if I qualify for a stimulus check?
If you already know you qualify, you can use the IRS’ Get My Payment tool to check the status of your stimulus check. U.S. residents with a social security number can qualify for a stimulus check, though certain people who didn’t file taxes recently may still receive a payment.
What does it mean your tax return is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available?
A refund date will be provided when available.” Exactly mean? That status means your return has been queued as part of the current backlog at the IRS. Electronic returns are processed by a computer process and not by a human.
Are Illinois tax returns delayed?
(WSIL) — Gov. Pritzker announced that his administration is extending the individual income tax filing and payment deadline from April 15 to May 17. The filing extension does not apply to estimated tax payments that are due on April 15, 2021.
How long does it take for IRS to approve refund after it is accepted?
If you file a complete and accurate paper tax return, your refund should be issued in about six to eight weeks from the date IRS receives your return. If you file your return electronically, your refund should be issued in less than three weeks, even faster when you choose direct deposit.
Why does TurboTax say my refund was accepted but IRS says processing?
It simply means that your e-filed return is being processed and that the government hasn’t approved or rejected it yet. Sometimes return status does not update for several days or even longer. During this time, the government reviews your refund (processing).
Does TurboTax let you know when your refund is approved?
No, TurboTax does not inform you when the tax refund has been approved by the IRS. Only if the tax return has either been accepted or rejected by the IRS.
Why is my tax refund still being processed 2020?
Why are tax refunds taking so long this year? Because of the pandemic, the IRS ran at restricted capacity in 2020, which put a strain on its ability to process tax returns and created a backlog.
What should I do if I still haven’t received my tax refund?
If you haven’t received your tax refund after at least 21 days of filing online or six weeks of mailing your paper return, go to a local IRS office or call the federal agency (check out our list of IRS phone numbers that could get you help faster).
Who do I call about my Illinois state taxes?
Taxpayer Assistance To receive assistance by phone, please call 800 732-8866 or 217 782-3336. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Our TDD (telecommunication device for the deaf) number is 800 544-5304.