What is Gibson City IL known for?
In 1901 a shoe factory was located here. Today, Gibson City remains a thriving city in Ford County, Illinois, United States. The population was approximately 3,407 at the 2010 census. Located at the intersections of IL Routes 9, 47, and 54, Gibson city is an Agricultural industry based community.
What county is Gibson City IL in?
Is Gibson City IL safe?
Gibson city is a safe area, with individuals having only a 1 in 80 chance of being a victim of any type of crime in town. Seniors looking to spend time in a safe area can enjoy the small town shops.
What is there to do in Gibson City IL?
Best Things To Do in Gibson City, Illinois
- Harvest Moon Twin Drive In Movie Theatre. 4.7 (3 Votes)
- Gibson City Fishing & Camping Club. 3.4.
- Gibson Bowl. 3.8 (2 Votes)
- First Christian Church. 4.3 (2 Votes)
- First Baptist Church.
- Gibson City Bible Church.
- New Beginnings Christian Fellowship.
- Rick’s Recreation Center & Pub.
What is in Gibson City?
Essential Gibson City
- Harvest Moon Twin Drive-in Movie Theatre. Movie Theaters.
- Hardy’s Reindeer Ranch. Farms.
- Living Well. Spas.
- Octave Chanute Aerospace Museum. Military Museums.
- Twin Groves Wind Farm.
- lake of the woods county park.
- Lyons Woods Forest Preserve.
- Museum of the Grand Prairie.
What township is Gibson City IL in?