- 1 Is La Grange IL wealthy?
- 2 Where is La Grange?
- 3 What is La Grange IL famous for?
- 4 Is Lagrange a western suburb?
- 5 Is LaGrange IL a nice place to live?
- 6 Is La Grange safe to live?
- 7 Why is it called La Grange?
- 8 What is in La Grange CA?
- 9 How big is Lagrange Illinois?
- 10 What is open in LaGrange IL?
- 11 What is there to do in downtown Lagrange?
- 12 Is Chicago Northern Illinois?
- 13 What is the south suburbs of Chicago?
Is La Grange IL wealthy?
The per capita income in La Grange in 2018 was $58,510, which is wealthy relative to Illinois and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $234,040 for a family of four. La Grange is a somewhat ethnically-diverse village.
Where is La Grange?
La Grange is a small unincorporated community in rural Stanislaus County, California. Its altitude is 249 feet (76 m). As of 2008 it has a population of 345. It is located at 37°39′49″N 120°27′49″W (37.6635433, -120.4635289) along the Tuolumne River, and is near the La Grange Dam and the New Don Pedro Dam.
What is La Grange IL famous for?
La Grange is known for its unique and notable events including the annual Pet Parade, Craft Show, Endless Summerfest, West End Art Festival, Halloween Walk and Holiday Walk.
Is Lagrange a western suburb?
La Grange is “everyone’s downtown” and an award-winning destination in the western suburbs, regularly featured in publications such as West Suburban Living and Chicago Magazine, including a Best Downtown designation.
Is LaGrange IL a nice place to live?
La Grange is in Cook County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in La Grange offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In La Grange there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in La Grange are highly rated.
Is La Grange safe to live?
LA GRANGE, IL — A new ranking of crime rates from the National Council for Home Safety and Security shows that some of the safest cities in Illinois are right here in the Chicago metropolitan area. La Grange ranked No. 77 out of 206 cities on the list, coming in behind Franklin Park and just above Worth.
Why is it called La Grange?
A town was platted in 1837, and when the Congress of the Republic of Texas established Fayette County that year, La Grange became its seat of government. The county had been named after the Marquis de Lafayette, and the county seat took its name from his chateau.
What is in La Grange CA?
Tourist Attractions in La Grange, CA
- Turlock Lake State Recreation Area.
- Roberts Ferry Nut Co.
- Northern Mariposa County History Center.
- Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau Incorporated.
- Gymnastics Unlimited.
- Shady Lawn Ranch.
- World Of Wonders Science Museum.
How big is Lagrange Illinois?
What is open in LaGrange IL?
Best open 24 hours near La Grange, IL 60525
- Tony’s Breakfast Cafe and Family Restaurant. 1.6 mi. 241 reviews.
- Hacienda Cocula. 0.9 mi. 175 reviews.
- Country Cup Restaurant. 1.9 mi. 93 reviews.
- Palmer Place. 0.7 mi. 454 reviews.
- Galloping Ghost Arcade. 1.2 mi.
- Sarpino’s Pizzeria. 0.8 mi.
- La Grange Theatre. 0.6 mi.
- The Jam Lab. 0.9 mi.
What is there to do in downtown Lagrange?
Best fun things to do near La Grange, IL 60525
- Galloping Ghost Arcade. 1.2 mi. 285 reviews.
- Go Ape Zipline & Adventure Park. 2.2 mi.
- Brookfield Zoo. 2.7 mi.
- Just Escape Room. 0.8 mi.
- Bottle & Bottega La Grange. 0.7 mi.
- Salt Creek Butterfly Farm. 1.7 mi.
- Waterlemon. 0.8 mi.
- The Barrel Run. 13.8 mi.
Is Chicago Northern Illinois?
Northern Illinois is dominated by the metropolitan areas of Chicago, the Quad Cities, and Rockford, which contain a majority (over 75%) of Illinois’ population and economic activity, including numerous Fortune 500 companies and a heavy manufacturing, commercial, retail, service, and office based economy.
What is the south suburbs of Chicago?
Locate in Chicago’s South Suburbs today. The communities of Olympia Fields, Matteson, Richton Park and Park Forest are prosperous suburbs with ideal retail destinations. Their close proximity to I-57, Lincoln Highway, Governors Highway and the Metra Electric line makes access and drive-times convenient.